size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-01-2019, 08:24 AM
They’d gone their own way for a while now, having taken all the time in the world to make it to Winterfell. Song embraced the solitude, the North was quiet and desolate. He was reminded everyday why he loved the northern reaches, be it the scenery or the impressive specimens that suffered to survive here. He’d use the time alone to think about where he’d been and where he wanted to go. He’d left his parents over a year ago, and with their ages he had no doubt they were passed on into the next realm. Song thought about his siblings, and wondered if he might ever see them again.

With the distance he was also quickly coming to realise how empty his life was without Kirsi. Ignatius had been missing for a long time, and Song’s hope at least, to find him was waning fast. His opinion on his beautiful cerulean companion was changing. He wasn’t sure he’d be comfortable seeing his previous alpha and his companion together again. Could Song really call Kirsi his though? She was independent and he would never attempt to cage her, but he was slowly coming to realize he didn’t much want a life without her.

That fact was made all the clearer when he felt the earth quake and saw the smoke obscure the sky which should have been taking on brightness. Bright blue eyes widened in fear as he gazed in the direction of eastern Boreas. The subtle fire glow that was eerily unfamiliar compared to the sun. Anxiety flared in his gut as he worried for Kirsi. He wasn’t sure where she’d gone, and he was nearly helpless to look for her. However the Destruction man made his way to the last place they’d been together and he was blessed with her call.

She was alive, and she was looking for him. Song made no hesitation in his movements as he loped towards her call. He raised his ivory head and sang back to her, hoping to relieve any doubts about his own status before she came into view. What he wanted to do was run up and take her into his arms and tell her he wasn’t going to let her out of his sight again. However inappropriate the action might be, he kept his head about him. Song approached at an even pace, the grin on his face making obvious the emotions within. He missed her, and he’d worried for her.

”Kirisi,” the relief evident in his voice as he came to a halt close by. He felt strongly for her, but he wouldn’t push her either. He wanted to tell her how much he missed having her beside him, to shout to the world that he wasn’t going to leave her side again. ”I’m glad you’re safe.” He settled on as he looked eastward again. ”I’d feel better farther away from this disaster though.”