build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-01-2019, 10:50 AM
"I'm not sure, but I'll encourage as many interested children as possible to attend." Her eyes followed Void as she spoke. The little boy wasn't interested in much besides the stars, and she couldn't blame him. The heavens were vast and beautiful - more wolves should spend some time looking upwards rather than tethered so tightly to the ground. "I suspect a wolf as interested in the stars as Void here might grow up to be an excellent navigator. He'll know exactly where to guide us when the time is right," she murmured. A pup's unique talents were meant to be encouraged, right? Theory only had fond memories of sparring with Rhyme and Shaye. Diplomat training had consumed her interests until she had been offered the position of heir and then alpha. All of her studying had served her well.

"Trust you, yes," Theo said stiffly. Rose's smile didn't quite reach her eyes. Did she know how off-putting that was? Perhaps it was in Theory's own best interest to take up the healing arts. Rhyme could show her a thing or two. It might better serve the pack in the end, especially if they had a baldrian like Rose hanging around. "I'll certainly be attending your training. There is so much to learn."