Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-26-2013, 01:46 PM

Medusa was uncertain about how she wished to proceed. On one hand, she knew that as the Madame she needed to assert her authority. On the other, she personally didn?t care if that authority was respected by her own members. Medusa cared more for respect from other packs, for recognition that she was a ruler and that her forces were to be regarded with care and respect. Perhaps she would save the matter of asserting authority and dominance over members to Deteste, who seemed keen on that sort of thing. ?This is Deteste, defender of my honor,? she chuckled, shooting her fellow alpha a toothy smirk of sorts. He amused her, perhaps in a way that was dangerous considering the Master?s very possessive mate.
She was not keen to find herself amidst a pissing contest, although she did not seek to trample upon Deteste?s authority just yet. ?You would not be a servant, no, but neither will you find yourself high enough to disrespect my fellow leader,? she told him, the one serious demand she?d made in this entire ordeal. ?Amenti operates under very simple rules. Do what you wish, but realize that if you do not pull your weight that I have no reason to defend you from your enemies. Do not forsake our alliances. Currently, we are allies with Ludicael and Valhalla. Do not attack your own pack members, for obvious reasons,? she said.
?Otherwise, if you choose to join, you will be a Denizen at first. Feel free to challenge for any tier two or below rank,? she said, wondering if any of this would please this male.