size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-01-2019, 08:00 PM
Pyrrhic's hackles rose as the sound of passage reached his ears. The steps were fairly heavy and as such he knew whatever moved through the briers wasn't one of the many birds or squirrels who had gone about their business as he wandered in circles through the maze of thorns. He stood poised, ready for whatever the situation would evolve into after the large animal took notice of him, and listened to the approaching steps.

His tension was unfounded, it seemed, as the shape of a mortal wolf emerged. She asked him if he needed help and briefly he was ashamed of how pitiful he must look for her to catch onto his need so quickly. The feeling was fleeting, however, as he recognized that now was not the time for pride. He did need help. It was to his benefit to accept it.

The young god nodded, then said, ”It seems I'm lost; can't make heads or tails of these paths. Do you know the way out?”
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.