Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-02-2019, 10:00 PM

Willoughby left him and his steps turned still. His paws firmly planted while he watched the female spring forward with life and terror, startling the animals and pushing them towards him. Out he sprang and lept towards the second rabbit, snapping his teeth around the skull of the animal as it kicked back on it's paws to flee. Snarling with the animal in his grasp, he lifted his head and pounded the body of the hare against the ground twice, flicking his head from one side to the other to snap the neck and break some bones. Dropping the meal and moving up, his teeth chittered along the body to loosen and soften the meat. Tenderizing his meal before taking a moment to raise his head up and check on Willoughby.

She had caught her own meal, and backed him up just in case he'd failed to catch a body. He knew how to lunge and snag, but often he missed. Today was a lucky day for him, and he thanked whoever was guiding his hand at hunting. Leaving a paw on the hare, to signify posession he raised his head to speak and smiled to Willoughby. "I missed your performance, I feel so sad.. I'm sorry." The gentleman dipped his head and tilted an eye to see her catch, a hearty hare with enough meat to feed a wolf, or two if they shared well. His own was a bit more skinny. He was grateful however, for the fact he'd caught something just for himself. Serpentine hated to share with anyone. Even family or friends.

"Ha! No one does it better than I do."
[Image: SIgnatureedit.jpg]