An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-03-2019, 10:14 AM
Sparrow huffed at Tyr as he called her a baby. She made way to leap at the game of "whatever boring brain game" Tyr and Zahir had been doing. "I am NOT a baby!" she said, "You're the one who sits around with your big dumb idiot game with your big dumb idiot companion! I've never even seen you do anything cool even though you DO have cat claws."

Sparrow didn't move to mess up their stupid game, but she wanted to. She wanted the threat to be there. She wanted Tyr to run off crying because big meany sparrow knocked some junk the wrong way and ruined his game. "Yeah, and I bet you had big dumb teeth when you were born too. Maybe you're actually part cat- would explain why you're so mean. Maybe Zahir is actually your half-sister! Or maybe you want her as your giiiirlfriennnnd."

Sparrow snorted and bounced away and hopefully out of swatting reach. No amount of paw hurty was gonna let Tyr win the ragging contest. "You're not gonna be the only one with claws- just wait. The spooky man said I was gonna get some, so have fun being not that special with your cat girlfriend."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.