Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-03-2019, 09:25 PM

The question of who this pup belonged to wouldn’t hang for long. The answer came in the form of a young girl, and a name. A pack name, if he was to venture a guess. He looked at the yearling as she faced him, all sinow and fangs. Didn’t the wolves of Abaven feed their pups? She looked like she had aged before her time. He put the pup down, and placed a paw very gently over him, not exactly stopping him from going anyway, but putting into the realm of possibilities if Sirius so desired.

“I was looking for a pup - and no, I don’t mean any of which I can nab. A mother in my own pack has lost her children, and I was told I might find one of them here.” he looked down at Void, regret in his face. He had saved this pup from the waves, but he was not the pup he had come here in search of. “But perhaps they were wrong..?” He left the sentence open, looking down hopefully at the smaller spitfire. There was no aggression in his battle-worn form. Perhaps this woman would be willing to give him any information she could, especially since one of her precious treasures lay gently beside his paw.

"Speech"