gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Heloise
10-04-2019, 08:51 AM

so this wolf wanted to travel, not settle down. Bee gave a thoughtful nod to her little story as she moved away to hunt. silent mostly during this, she did not want to startle any prey the woman was pursuing. when the white wolf returned to her, sitting beside her, the greenette twisted her neck to look at her. Toril had more questions for her and she was only too happy to reply to her. "no, not a pack" she said, at last, thought brightly as she smiled once more "I was looking to start a band of wolves."

she could go into how she had no formal home and was looking for one, but Bee was not very good at recruiting others yet. this was a whole new experience for her; she was going to fall into a role easily or not. "I wish to make a place of acceptance... of unity. coming together under a common goal." Willoughby felt a bit embarrassed to speak of such ambitions, but she knew she had to at least try to recruit sometimes. else her dream would never be complete. Serpentine had already said he'd join her, but that was only one wolf.

"many are displaced by the volcano... some loners that do not have a home. or rather, never had one to begin with" the woman sighed rather sadly "some cannot survive alone. but some do not want to join a pack. a band... well, I like to think of a band as a nomadic pack. we still have the same ideas of unity and togetherness, but we do not have borders. nothing restricts us but ourselves." a tint of pink reached her cheeks as she realized she had rambled to a complete stranger. she gave a nervous little giggle, looking away from Toril and Guile.

"o-oh! but it is still just an idea at this point" she chuckled.

"SPEECH"
3/3 navigation (illusions oasis)
3/3 met new wolf (toril)