Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-04-2019, 05:01 PM

Propping his head up to look at the female he gave a sigh and smiled while nodding to her words. Golden eyes watched her own crimson eyes and he gave a laugh, only on a thought he spoke out loud. "Hopefully you don't watch me crack my head open again." His teeth chattered together in the soft laugh he gave, lowering his head to pick up his meal before stopping to hear her out again.

With his jaws parted and almost wrapped around the corpse but he stopped to close them and peer up at Willoughby with her question being asked. "Oh, definitely. Then perhaps we should find a place to rest for the night, it's getting late." He said without thinking about what he'd said. Inviting her to sleep alongside him was bad manners as far as he was concerned and just as he'd picked up his rabbit, he dropped it to clean up his previous statement. "I mean if you'd like! You don't need to stay around my scrawny ass." Chuckling, he nervously kicked the rabbit and looked down to watch it flop lifelessly over to it's side.

Picking it back up in his jaws, he soon lowered himself to the ground without making eye contact with Willoughby again, due to embarrassment. His teeth punctured the soft meat and he felt the rabbit squish with his jaws, his maw gnawing at the body to tear off chunks of fur before ripping fully into the flesh of his meal. He felt like he was being watched, something prying eyes on him while the two sat together and got ready to eat. Was something lurking around them?

"Speech"
[Image: SIgnatureedit.jpg]