gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-04-2019, 07:06 PM

His face said it all. No really it did because the uncouth, southern heathen left nothing to the imagination; every thought in his head flit across his face before he moved on to the next one. Given the reserved nature of her people, Amaretto found Ramesh's display not unlike watching someone pick their nose and inspect the freshly mined goods.

Still, the unspoken questioning of her familial connection irked her. It was by no means a new reaction. Amaretto had been teased since puphood about how her mother had to have found her somewhere because she clearly didn't belong. Though it shouldn't have still bothered it, it did. The strange little man and unknowingly stumbled across a tender spot.

Her exasperation didn't last long; Ramesh managed to kick that out of her simply by mentioning that one of her sisters was hurt. Amaretto's eyes widened and she made no attempt to hide the reaction. Few things meant as much to her as her family. Little as she may have been, she was the savagely protective sort and she felt the harm inflicted on her siblings almost as acutely as if it was her pain.

"My apologies," she said with a breath as she smoothed her expression. Such an ugly outburst. Even with the only witness being a comical heathen it was a gross display on her part. "Did he say where they were staying?" she asked in a low voice, her frustration well hidden. He was doing a lot of talking while revealing very little information. "I need to see that my sister is alright."

"Speech"|"Ademre"

Amaretto has a male cotton top tamarin named Georgi who is with her at all times unless stated otherwise.