gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Heloise
10-04-2019, 07:53 PM

"I should think if you hang around with me enough times, you will see me do the same" Willoughby giggled, having already smacked her head on several occasions before meeting Serpentine. though she had patched herself up by washing the blood off in a pool, his still trickled down his head like a red line. she had half a mind to reach up and lick it away, but she did not want him to think she was mothering him. as he suggested they find a place to rest for the night, she was far from embarrassed.

she was delighted to have some company, in fact. so many nights had been spent looking at the stars alone. she could share the wisdom of the constellations and signs with her new friend. "scrawny or not, I would be delighted to share a den with you" she chirped naively, grinning broadly "I do like to talk before I go to sleep, so I hope you do not mind. sometimes I have so many thoughts before bedtime... I cannot keep them all inside." Serpentine would lower himself to eat, causing her to do the same.

Bee often talked to the stars. either alone or with others in her presence. he was right though; it was getting late. the soft afternoon had come to a halt, beckoning the night's watch. she munched on her hare thoughtfully, also welcoming the easy (or so she thought) silence between the pair of wolves. unaware of being watched from the brush, however, she continued to eat without a care in the world. she had no self-preservation instincts at times.

"Speech"