size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Treat 2019
10-05-2019, 06:13 PM
The ground slugger put on some expression at last and then seemed to apologize for it. She was a weird 'un no doubt about it. Ramesh, free with his expression, let everything slip by his face, to morbid curiosity at the thought of an injured wolf, to overly done sincerity as he offered the stranger some faint comfort.

When she asked if he knew where her siblings where staying, he gave a brisk nod. "Oh, uh, yeah man. I actually use to live near there. You need to head down South, until you hit the prickly bushes next to another pack, head south west past there or your going to get stuck on the wrong side of the cliff - been there and done that, it's not fun I tell you. Have you ever tried to navigate thorns before? Anyway, you wanna stick by the water or your going to enter pack terratory, find the big oak tree and your going the right way. If you hit the desert you done goofed somewhere along the way and your probably going to die of dehydration before you get anywhere. But yeah, so, head south and then you'll reach a land bridge. Once you get over there hes like... somewhere on that island." Ramesh said helpfully. "Tell you what, if you give me a lift I'll get you started in the right direction"