Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
10-06-2019, 04:36 PM

A house for him, hm? The boy had a sense of humor, apparently. He'd sooner die than be house in this contraption. He slept under the cover of the moon and the stars, not holed up in some artificial den. Kai let out a sharp laugh, one that seemed to display equal parts annoyance and amusement.  "A prison? What, has your King freed me only to hold me hostage once again?" Another chuckle fell from his lips, though this sound seemed less amused than the earlier one. Though he sounded partially like he was joking, there was an air of seriousness to his question that he couldn't hide.

But - oh well. His sour thoughts wouldn't do him much good now, not while he was sulking around this ship talking to a pup. One who was born here, he explained, which didn't surprise Kai any - he even glanced over toward exactly where he'd been born. "I would've loved to have some siblings," he admitted lazily. He'd loved his fathers stories of his two twin sisters; sometimes he wondered what his life would've been like if he'd had sisters of his own. Surely one of them would've gotten him out of this mess before Acere could've...

..and Acere was apparently this kid's father. Even more interesting. Kai raised a brow, curiosity shining in his silver gaze. "I'm from... well, I suppose it depends what you're asking. I was born south of here, but my home is everywhere. Even here, apparently," he gestured widely around him with his tusked jaw, beaming somewhat devilishly now. "Do you dream too of exploring the world, or shall you stay in the great north forever? What do you think?"