Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-07-2019, 02:17 PM

The Titan’s eyes sparked dangerously, as he looked to the wolf behind the voice, and would find his Wife. She had braved the anger of the volcano, and found her way here to the battlefield. He didn’t appreciate her recklessness, for losing her would surely break him. He was a hypocritical bastard, having taken the same risk himself.

“I came here to sink my fangs into flesh. Know that I will not refrain, simply because I love you” he warned, raising his head high, and even then knowing he could not match the height of her wondrous, thorn-wrapped horns. She was a beautiful creature, wrapped in danger. Her seductive tone was a distraction, but the vipar on her shoulder, and the weapons constructed around her mutation, reminded him of the warrior she was shaping up to be.

No, he would not go easy on her. Today was not a lesson, today was war. He gave her no warning, but likely she read it in him regardless. The lovers knew each other well. He threw himself forward, aiming to swipe a paw into the front of her left foreleg, in the hopes of crumbling it and her weight, and driving the point of his knife into her flesh.

His teeth went for the side of her muzzle, knowing how dangerous her wrapped horns could be. He didn’t feel much like getting a mouthful of spikes today. Marshal gave a battle cry in the sky above them, and went for the viper. Bast, who had stalked quietly behind the slave, went for her ankles.

Sirius Vs Zee for Dominance
Round one of ?
Size: Dire Wolf
Build: Medium
Companion One: Extra large companion, Battle Vulture (plus 10%)
Companion Two: Snow Leopard (plus 10%)
Battle Accessory (Offensive): Bracers
Battle Accessory (Defensive): Bracers
Mutation 1: Fangs
Mutation 2: Claws
Fight Skill Level: Master
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

"Speech"