size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
10-08-2019, 07:40 AM
Iroh was huge now, his height soared above many of his Abraxas kin, and had he seen Zagan more recently he would have been astounded at how much taller he’d gotten than his brother. Iroh had heavy bones and didn’t seem to be losing any of his bulk. He was no longer a barrel body on legs, he’d filled out into his adult body. Though he still would gain more girth throughout his second year his full height had been attained.

Pyrrhic managed to look up at Iroh, but the fire that used to live inside him was greatly diminished. Dark ears fell to Iroh’s skull as he watched his cousin’s gaze fall to his paws instead of remaining on the younger boy’s blue and lavender gaze. For a moment Iroh debated about moving away from his cousin, the new Emperor had much on his mind. He’d been through too much the last season. Iroh was confident in him though, he’d pull through and be the impressive leader Iroh knew he was.

As he lifted a paw to turn and go Pyrr looked back up at him, his loss and confusion obvious on his features as he admitted his inability to smile properly. Iroh knew then he would have to help Pyrrhic. Like the older boy helped him as he was growing up. ”You can.” He stated simply, however there was more than just being able to smile. Pyrrhic would get through this, as he must, and Iroh would help see him through if he had to. Iroh felt a growl bubble up from his chest. This wasn’t the time for kindness and empathy now, Pyrr needed pushed in the right direction.

”Get up, Pyrrhic.” Iroh’s voice took a tone it never had before. There was a command in it, a deepness that had never truly reached his vocals before now. ”Moping isn’t helping anything. Especially yourself.” He growled again, he wanted his cousin to embrace any emotion beyond the one that consumed him now. If he had to be the object of rage he would take up that task gladly. He’d always followed Pyrrhic without reservation, making his cousin follow him would be the challenge.

wc:372
Where My Demons Hide