size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Era

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-08-2019, 02:22 PM
His methodical way of speaking did something to the she wolf, her form inflated a bit as she looked down at him. Sandor resisted the urge to straighten further, to stare boldly back to her. He was tresspassing, for now he would remain at the ready and more submissive. He wasn't here to cause harm, he was only searching for other members of his pack. Her rumble of agreement was a relief to the boy, but whatever relief he felt was short lived as she continued speaking a moment later.

She wanted to know about Lirim. The boys mouth tightened into a firm line as she spoke, brows furrowing slightly. The boy was silent, wheels churning behind his bright eyes as he carefully thought of a response to her questions. He was crafty, he could dance through this...right? " We survive by moving temporarily to a new location. Our healer was able to gather most of their herbs, but we have been gathering what we can to help those within the pack and those seeking aide outside of it. We train only for defense, but our main goal at the moment is to find lost packmates...which is what I am doing." He answered smoothly, without faltering. He wasn't lying, but he also wasn't giving specifics. He was versed in this game enough to know how to answer without giving too much...or so he hoped. "Our leader wouldn't send the young on such a dangerous mission. I'm not the enemy you seek." He answered firmly.

"If it's not too much trouble, I'll be on my way." Sandor didn't move, however, he would wait for her permission first.