Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
10-09-2019, 08:24 AM
She didn’t restrain him nor did she even dare to dictate the young man. All she wanted were the answers to a few questions. However, he failed to even give her those two innocent ones. He looked like he’d just got caught with his paw in the cookie jar. He was visibly uncomfortable as she put pressure on him in her advance. Of course, the Empress hadn’t explicitly told him that he couldn’t leave either. He remained of his own free will, however much he felt like he had been trapped.

Sandor she was given, but denied the name of the leader of Lirim. She perked her mismatched ears in confusion but allowed it to pass. She could send a wolf out right now and have them meet with Lirim’s leader and be granted the information she sought. Deathbelle couldn't help but wonder why this was the information he chose to keep to himself. He assumed that she was keeping him, and threatened to assume her as the enemy.

”That would certainly be fun, wouldn’t it?” She asked in her sickly sweet imitation of innocence. However much amusement she might gain, Ashen wasn’t in a good position to be enemies with any of the packs. Even one that only practiced defense. ”I do not confine you, Sandor.” She uttered with a bit of disappointment. ”Be on your way, and don’t let me catch you on Ashen’s territory without permission again. She was surprised he hadn’t asked about the members of Lirim he’d spoken about, but even if they were harboring his quarry, at this point she wouldn’t have alerted him anyway.

wc:281 (I think we’re close to the 2,500 goal)

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.