size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-09-2019, 05:06 PM
It was good to have Rhyme back home, but even his presence couldn’t mitigate the age that she felt - no longer crawling, but racing up her spine. Stepping into the position of secondary Alpha had been a step in the right direction, bubt she feared she didn’t give enough support to the rising young leader.

She didn’t know what her old friend would think of the thoughts rumbling through her mind, but she knew she would propose them to him anyway. She sought him out, and found him in the small forest center of the island. “Rhyme?” she called out to him softly, hesitating just a little with a sigh. She felt like she was becoming a burdon to those around her, damaged that she was. As a healer, she was forced to admit that her heart was injured, and that she was not coping with the death of Vail and loss of Motif.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.