size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-10-2019, 07:50 AM
The sound of his name on her lips brought the rest of the relief to him, and he felt his body lose the tense feeling he hadn’t quite acknowledged before he’d been returned to Kirsi’s presence. The proud Destruction leaned down so that his dark nose might touch her own in the quiet greeting. She seemed as relieved as he did, knowing that his traveling companion was no worse for wear after the eruption. Reluctantly he pulled back as she did, leaning back onto his ivory haunches as he admired the small smile he’d put on her lips.

She told him she was fine, if not tired, from the ordeal and he nodded softly. Song couldn’t deny that he felt similarly. The eruption had taken much energy to navigate safely, and the emotions that raced through him while Kirsi was away took their toll. How many times had he asked himself about her wellbeing while separated. ”We should rest tonight.” He offered in response to how tired they both felt. He couldn’t help but enjoy the thought of curling up in a small den beside her…

”But I agree, with the winter and the eruption…” He looked to the east and the uneasy glow it produced. ”Winterfell should be our next stop.”