Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-10-2019, 09:29 AM

What did she want to do next? Truthfully, Ivy hadn't spent a lot of time considering it. Finding the family that she'd been with before she'd come to Boreas wouldn't be an easy feat, and as far as she knew, most of the younger of the group had come here to join Branch and the rest of the family. But now? They'd scattered, much like leaves in the wind, and how many different directions they'd gone left her feeling utterly directionless. "I will wait," Ivy concluded finally, matter-of-factly, after a long moment of thought. Branch surely hadn't gone far, and there was no way she could chase each of her siblings at once... chasing just one might cause her to lose sight of where the next one was. Perhaps staying somewhere more central, somewhere vaguely familiar to them all - at least since coming here - would give them somewhere to anchor down if they decided to return, or if Branch decided to spread word of an attempt to create a home for them once again.

I will wait, and I will better myself in the mean time, she repeated in her head, like a mantra. She was nothing without her family, but she could continue to grow stronger - both in mind, as well as in body - for their sake, for their futures. "I would, though I'd find it difficult to choose between any of my siblings, and I have a feeling many of them have gone in different directions." If talking about any of this pained her, she didn't give any sign of it. Her tone could be taken as slightly thoughtful, but nothing more and nothing less. "Though if you come across any of them, and find me in the meantime, word would be greatly appreciated," she stressed, finally offering a faint, if not slightly distant smile. "What about you? What does your future entail?" Making idle chatter wasn't one of her strengths, though perhaps she ought to start stepping outside of her comfort zone and learning what these lands had to offer.