Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
10-11-2019, 07:41 AM
She couldn’t deny it felt good to feel his paws in her fur, and the comfort of his affection around her shoulders. They stood silently embracing for a long moment, and when he finally pulled away Belle felt a relief wash over her ivory splashed frame. She settled down across from him, her dainty paws crossed in front of her as she lay sphynx like. ”They’re as well as can be expected.” Belle answered sadly, all of them were suffering from the loss in different ways. ”Toxicity and Venom seem to have found comfort in his memory but Calamity and Pestilence are much more bitter. I fear they will cast down their heritage.” She uttered softly, unsure if she could prevent the occurence.

”Had you not pulled me away, I would have perished as well.” She told him the truth softly, she would have followed her husband into the volcano without a second thought. However, she was needed here. Her family.. the Kleins and her children, needed her. ”You have suffered just as much, and I would never begrudge you the time to mourne.” She assured him as he turned to attention to a small parcel.

”Obi,” she gasped as he revealed the gift he had for her. Tears spilled from her eyes once again as she felt Archon’s presence beside her. Deathbelle lowered her head so her friend might adorn her head with the perfect pendant. All the while she felt herself crying again for what had been lost.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.