gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
10-11-2019, 02:16 PM
Erys didn’t have a real sleep schedule these days. When he had been in Kesali being awake during the day and asleep at night had been the norm, but as he was growing and spending more time on his own he found quickly that he preferred the night time. He didn’t have to worry about the sun’s harsh rays on his poor skin, and the moon was much more comforting than the fire of the sun. Not that he thought much about it until Pyrrhic’s words were on the wind.

He’d been engrossed in his thoughts, so unknown to the Abraxas he could have slipped away unnoticed. However the boy was quick to turn his horned head in Pyrr’s direction. The confrontation had come much quicker than the boy anticipated. ”I..” He stuttered slightly, afraid of the reaction he was about to receive. ”I was thinking about things.” His silver stare was shifted to his front paws. He rubbed the heart shaped mark on his wrist with the other paw nervously. ”Things I needed to talk to you about.” Erys offered hesitantly before trying to find his friend’s gaze again. ”I’m cursed, Pyrrhic. I’m the reason all this has happened to you.” Blue marked ears fell to his skull in shame as he awaited the verdict.