build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-11-2019, 03:10 PM
Fishing had quickly become a necessity. The ash in the sky made it difficult to spot the shadows beneath the surface - not to mention the churning waters of the ocean were so different from the rivers she knew - but Theory thought that she was becoming quite good at it. She flicked an ear backwards at Shaye's approach; her familiar scent caused no alarm. When the older alpha reached her and settled by her side, the question that she asked caused Theory to look at her twice.

The primary alpha? Questions swirled in her head, so many that she was nearly dizzy. Theo whined in her throat and pressed her head against Shaye's shoulder. The experienced leader wouldn't have made this decision without her reasons, and Theory wondered what had caused her to arrive at this course of action. Had it been that strange night she'd found Shaye slurring her words beneath the trees? Or something far worse?

"If we did this..." she closed her eyes tightly, gathering her courage. It was now or never. "If we did this, I'd like to hold a pack meeting about which course of action we will take in the spring. I'm not sure if it will be safe to return to our home. I want to see if the pack agrees. There are plenty of lands in Boreas we could make our own." It took all of her bravery to even suggest such a thing, but she had to. Ever since the eruption it had been on her mind, plaguing her daily thoughts. Was it safe to return? Would it ever be?