Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-11-2019, 07:00 PM

Deathbelle lead her away and Zee followed dutifully. She let out a soft murmur of acknowledgement as the empress spoke of being near to her pups, nodding her head. The Klein woman settled herself down upon the fur-lined nest and Zee came up close beside her to lay against her side. She reached back to grasp the blanket she had draped atop her and tugged it so it would rest upon Deathbelle as well. It was heavy and thick and pre-warmed with Zee's body heat.

Her head came back to press into Deathbelle's neck lovingly before moving down to rest upon her empress' paws. She looked up at her with soft eyes. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Zee asked softly. She knew the pain Deathbelle felt and would understand should she want to keep it to herself. "Can I help in any way?" There was nothing the servant girl wouldn't do to help mend her friend, and she desperately wished she could return Archon to the loving embrace of his family.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.