Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
10-15-2019, 08:55 AM
Deathbelle’s dainty paws carried her over the muted red of the rocks. Darkness held the land, even more so with the smoke and ash that still filled the sky above them. Most of the dust began to settle and she was becoming more aware of the absence of some of her family. She had wanted to continue believing that Hannibal was laying the groundwork for the family’s second pack, but he hadn’t checked in with her in so long..

Dark ears pulled to her skull as she continued forward into the night. She was at home with the darkness, as many of her fair skinned kin needed to be. The thought of losing them, about not knowing where they were or what happened.. the mystery was a painful reminder of the losses the Klein family continued to feel. Her heart wept, but life went on. She had to focus on her young, and the bright future she needed to help set up for them. Deathbelle was their guide on the path and though Archon’s death caused her to stray she knew that she could do such no longer.

She was no stranger to rebuilding, and even if her pillars were removed she would replace them. Ashen would rise to its rightful place as the authority in Boreas, and she would patiently build and wait for that day to come. Even if she was not the leader when the eventual day did come. Knowing she had built the foundation for her children was plenty of reward for the Empress of Ashes. She took in a deep breath and positioned herself on a pedestal above an area large enough for the pack to gather. The ivory marked woman lifted her head and called out to those who had evacuated into the Rocks. Ashen had much to discuss.

OOC: Yo my dudes! I know that everyone has been very busy so I’m gonna go ahead and give this a 2 week deadline. Also going to start asking that your characters are posted at least once a month<3 Especially if you’re a higher tier. If you wish for your char to remain in Ashen proper (not being considered missing) I’d like a post by October 28th

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.