build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-19-2019, 10:37 AM
"We're both sorry," she agreed, laughing quietly to ease the tension. "And they will never be forgotten. In fact, I think it would be a good idea to hold a vigil soon. We have lost so much." Gathering the pack to share memories of those they had lost might prove cathartic. She wouldn't force anyone to attend but it might inspire camaraderie to gather in remembrance. As Rhyme reiterated that he couldn't make the decision for her or the pack, a twinge passed through her heart and soul. She was above him now. It was a queer feeling indeed. Not so long ago she had looked to him and Shaye for everything; she was forging her own path now. Abaven would forge its own path.

Hope stirred in her heart. Even though they talked of those that had passed, there was still a future that stretched out unseen before them. They had the rest of their lives to live. "Thank you," she said gratefully. Hearing him speak his pride aloud made her incredibly happy. She felt braver and more sure of herself than she had in weeks. "That means so, so much to me." Theory stepped closer to her father and pressed her cheek against his.