size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-19-2019, 10:37 AM
Irritation flickered to life in the depths of Pyrrhic's chest. By this point he was unaccustomed to being commanded around by anyone other than his father so even in the depths of Pyrrhic's despair Iroh's tone evoked mild indignation. The feeling was akin to having his fur brushed the wrong way. His desire to be left alone with his thoughts and the shame he felt still dominated his desires, but now the indignation that came with Iroh's demand played with his attention.

As the leader he didn't know if he should let that stand. As a friend he knew Iroh was right and had his best interest at heart. And as a promising-god-turned-abysmal-failure, well, it only served to underscored his unworthiness.

"I appreciate what you're trying to do, Iroh, I do, really...but..." Pyrrhic shook his head. "I don't know if I can take it right now." He shot Iroh a look that said he was sizing the younger Abraxas up and then he sat up. "So I'll make you a deal," he said as he rose. "We settle this with a fight. I win, you let me be. You win..." he shrugged and rolled his eyes, clearly not taking what he was about to say too seriously. "I'll give you that smile or something."

WC: 214
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.