gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-20-2019, 10:18 PM

Torin knew he had many many things he had to do. So many members he had to check in on now that they were more settled on the island. His children and mate were his first priority. The man sought out one of the twins, his little Aryn. He felt that compared to her sister he hadn't quite given her as much of his time and as much as he knew it wouldn't always be possible the man wanted to give himself to his children in equal measure.

So he was tracing his daughter's scent, seeking out the small form of one of his two identical twins. He'd learned how to tell them apart well enough now, their mannerisms, the way they spoke and held themselves weren't identical. When Derecho had been pregnant he had imagined so many scenarios about his children but the truth was having twins had never really occurred to him, but he couldn't have been happier with his daughters. They were all perfect in his eyes, after all, all the more reason to make sure they were coping well with the move.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Risketch
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3