gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
10-20-2019, 11:52 PM
Just thinking of those who haven't made it here yet." He took an stoop nearly five feet away from her leader, wanting to respect their personal space, to avoid any discomfort that could come. She was polite, collected, more than many of her age would. "I see, and who else is kissing if may I ask? Maybe I could pay an eye for them in my travels." She offered her help, without waiting for anything in return, why would she do so? This man in particular gave her an spot within his ranks, adding one more mouth to feed. That was enough for her to aid them in anything they needed.

There, she thought of asking him for some lessons but, she didn't see this as an appropriate moment for asking such thing. She was aware of the hard times the pack was walking through, and she guessed it was already a burden for an alpha. So, with comprehension she decided to ask another day. "Eir would you like to join me on a patrol?" "Sure, I'll follow you" she said, without a second thought. And slowly she attempted to walk beside him, but keeping the same five feet of distance from him. There , eyes of cyan scanned the surroundings, like an eagle watching out for the next prey. In that moment, she remembered the fight with the lion, her very first fight within boreas, the start of her warrior's path. The scars over her scruff were the proof of her victory.
[Image: pixel_eir.png]

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.