Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
10-23-2019, 11:35 AM
She was never meant to keep Archon. Obi’s words struck her deeply, had all of this been planned from the beginning? Her sudden but intense love for Archon who was ultimately meant to be taken that day at the volcano? She tried not to give the thought much credence, she made her own path, and the end of the time hers had crossed with his threatened to bring her to her knees. Deathbelle didn’t want to go on without him here to hold, support, and raise their children together.

God didn’t care about what she wanted though, and he had swallowed his own and took Archon back for himself. Would he do the same to her children? The thought was terrifying, and knew that the loss of a child would be pain ten times worse than losing her beloved husband. Her brows furrowed as tears continued to roll down her cheeks as she lifted her head and bore the charm proudly. ”I would never choose to hold the weight alone, and I doubt my strength to do so.” She admitted softly, knowing that the blow made her weak now despite her pose.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.