size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

VolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-25-2019, 07:41 AM
The Memoire girl made her way closer to Brandr as his attention was turned to her. In a pleasant surprise Corvus also appeared to greet the pair of them. ”Corvus,” she greeted him as well as his large form made its way closer to them. Her pale ears were perked at attention, offering an amused smile as he mentioned the lack of life at this point in the day. ”I like to keep odd hours,” she mentioned with a coy smile as her amethyst gaze was returned to the master hunter.

Brandr’s greeting seemed to relieve him and she perked at his explanation. Being touched when there was nothing there? ”There are many spirits attached to Abaven,” she spoke, low and too matter of factly for the subject she invoked. She wasn’t loud and left the odd statement to hang in the air as Brandr asked about a hunt.

”Yes, please take me with you, I’m so tired of small game all of the time.” She mentioned as her bright eyes were drawn towards the mountain and potentially much bigger prey. One wolf wouldn’t have a chance against them on those slopes, but three… Maybe she might garner another set of horns.