gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
10-28-2019, 10:12 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

A smile quirked her lips at Harbingr’s remarks upon winter, nodding agreement as she rejoined, “It’s my favorite season. With my coat color, it’s quite fun to blend in. Especially in a heavy snowstorm.” A glint of mischief flickered in her eyes as she glanced at him.

It was no secret among her family or even her pack, that she used snow to her advantage, especially as camouflage, stepping like a wraith out of the veils of snow on a crisp, snowy night or day. She had the trick down to a science.

She didn’t break the brief silence that fell before he spoke again, and she smiled. However much that those children might become formidable enemies if Deathbelle decided that her next-door neighbors were prime targets for a raid or siege, for whatever reason, Aurielle still enjoyed the thought of a strong next generation.

At Harbingr’s question, she paused, eyes dropping away to the ground, then rising to the sky again as she shrugged. “None yet. The one I choose as my mate must not only hold me as a priority, but the success of our pack and family. I’ve not met one to match those standards. Perhaps it’s easier for those not born or chosen to lead rather than follow.”

A second pause then, more softly, she added, “I do look forward to the day my own children come into the world.” Perhaps she could give them a childhood that – though she’d had a start that anyone could envy -she had not been able to enjoy beyond mid-pup-hood.

It wasn’t a desire she could put before her pack, however. She wasn’t desperate— not yet. Her time would come.

Her eyes turned to Harbingr as she asked frankly, “And yourself?” After all, he had posed such a question first.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.