gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
10-28-2019, 10:19 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Viviane was the first to arrive, and Aurielle glanced over her shoulder to gaze at the sky to the east. She wished she could say it was morning coming early. “Nothing good, I’m afraid… I just hope we’re far enough away to avoid the worst of it…” She couldn’t give a more comforting response that wouldn’t also be a lie to the young girl.

As the pack arrived, she took a head count. Out of all that should be expected to arrive, there were three that were missing. Her eyes swept over the pack as Artur arrived, and she swore within the confines of her own mind. Tp Justice’s words, she nodded agreement.

She waited as long as she could, but when she became certain that Laisren, Geoffrey and Aramis were not coming, she quelled a rise of bile in her throat and turned to the pack as a whole, announcing as calmly as she could, with authority.

“It seems the Mountains in the East have woken. Most likely it’s Mount Volkan. I wish I could say for certain that we’re safe were we are, but I cannot. As such, we must send out scouts, both to check and see the expent of the damage as it stands now, and assess the threat and help any who need it, and to search for possible grounds Valhalla can retreat to if we must..”

Her eyes flicked over the pack, assessing before she turned to Justice. “Justice, you will head east. Check on the other packs, our allies especially. Take Paladin and Laisren if you can find him. If you can’t find him, please, keep an eye out for him, make sure he’s safe. Assess the damage and see if you can get a handle of how far the eruption’s damage will reach to the west.”

Her eyes turned to her father then, and she continued, still in a calm, firm tone.

“Father, You, Red, and I will scout the lands to the west of here for possible places to retreat to, whether it be mainland or islands. Silver Island may be a possibility. Red, if you will, I’d like you to check there. Father, take the Sweetgrass Basin—it’s as far from the, mountain on the mainland as it can get. I’ll take the Dancefloor.”

She turned to Caelia, glancing at the young wolf with appraising eyes as she went on, “Caelia, take Viviane and Cairo, and scout the northern lands. Winterfell is to the north. Check in on them if you can.”

Her eyes turned to Artur, studying him hard. As a whole, he showed little care for truly participating in the pack or helping it thrive. However, this was something she doubted she would have to ask of him that he would disdain her for. It was his brother, after all.

“Artur, find your brother.”

Her head turned as she gazed at the far mountain, before she leapt from the stone, calling, “Time is of the essence, everyone, move out, please… And please… come back safe.”

It was a plea to all of them, present and missing, before she stood at the west end of the Circle, waiting for Red and her father to join her before vanishing into a fast darkening night with a flick of her tail.

End of Meeting, Exit Aurielle unless stopped?

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.