size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
10-29-2019, 06:49 AM
Verse was the child he had most trouble connecting with, especially after the death of her mother. She dropped him like a hot rock, and he’d been unable to get through. Rhyme wasn’t any less worried about her, but her independence gave him more peace of mind than knowing Motif was out here all alone. Motif was immature for her age, but Verse was forced to grow up fast. She had more real world knowledge than the last time he’d seen Motif.

Rhyme turned his dark features to the sound of his daughter’s voice, she sounded bitter and he was surprised she even came forward for him. He didn’t miss as she lowered herself to the ground, the wounds upon her paw pads. Likely from escaping the wrath of the volcano. He didn’t know why she hadn’t been with the main branch of Abaven, but he was vastly relieved when he saw her alive. ”No, I called out your name. I was looking for you.”

He assured her, still uncertain how he should handle his lost lamb. She obviously wanted her solitude and independence. ”I don’t want to force you into anything you don’t want. I’d love to bring you back home with me though. If you’d rather not.. at least allow me to help with your paws.” Rhyme told her quietly, taking a tentative step forward, a hope they could bridge the gap in their relationship.