Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-27-2013, 12:00 AM
Bane heard the female chuckle above him, an exhausted huff being given as he ground the side of his head against the shoreside earth. So comfy, he wished he could just go to sleep, but he knew he couldn't, the Seracian male unwilling to risk not waking up from that luxury. Fur was felt wisping against his uninjured side as the female put her weight against his lower stomach and away from the would on the leg and the side of his chest.as she finally lay down against him Bane couldn't help but glance up at her muzzle, the way her eyes glimmered in concentration as she pinched the punctured skin close. Bane was used to this kind of pain, only shifting uncomfortably every once and a while as her elbows dug into the side of his chest.

His question was answered, the she-wolfs name was Tahlia Carlier, Bane noticing the glance she gave him to see how well he was doing. "My name is Bane, mam, and I'd express my gratitude with a lowering of the tail or bowing but I'm already lowered past those points of courtesy." He shifted uncomfortably as the slash across his Taluth's mark began to burn up. His wounds began to have blood harden over them, Bane taking to lifting his head and looking back up at Tahlia with gleaming thankfulness shimmering in his eyes. "Thank you for being where you were at the time o this accident, where were at the time my howl broke the heavens."
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•