Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-27-2013, 12:13 AM

isardis

Rightful submission would begin to coil her persona, towers flicking with recognizable ease as the lady would seem to grow comfortable within her new skin. His skin. He owned her now; she would be placed proudly upon the dusted shelves of his pride, a glistening trinket to pleasure and polish until he grew jaded and moved on. Though for now, he would stroke her surrender with arrogant paws, warp his spine around her sinew as he claimed her as the first dame of his empire. Perfect. Her bargain-making would encourage a flutter of muse, it seemed she believed she still had a say in the situation. Honestly, the angel had been sure she had wrapped her cranium around the imposing proceedings by now, though apparently her intellect still failed her. ?Of course,? lies would froth from eager lips, and although her request was not one Isar would bother to argue, the truth within his language would remain minimal. Tongue would again reach forth, brushing the wired hairs of her hips before he would take a step away from the lady, feeding his conceit with the finalizing mirror of her outer being. ?Come, plaything, let me show you your new life,? extended tail would twist angelically about his pallid form, turning his body back the way he had come, pushing against her side with authoritive direction.

OOC/ guuurl, Isar is King of Glaciem now, so I've just pretended as if he were this whole time- for ease of plottage. ;D Let me know if thats not okay. <33