Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-30-2019, 06:50 PM

Zee listened to his speech with growing confusion, her head tilting further to the side as she struggled to keep up. Ashen Armada? Was that just another name for the Empire to which they both belonged? And wasn't he already the Warlord? Though he said this was a way of extending the pack, and with that realization his words started to sink in. The servant girl's lips pursed, her brow furrowing slightly as she looked up at him. "Do you mean..." She asked softly, her words trailing off.

She dropped her gaze from him to stare at the ground, reeling with the emotions that came with Sirius' claim. It was true - she'd always wished to be queen - but had she ever told him that? Did he do this for her? Her paw shuffled against the ground absently and she hummed thoughtfully. Ever since she'd come into this land she'd aimed to find herself a place as alpha, and to earn that right and respect. Was it the same if Sirius won it for her? If this was an extension of Ashen, how would they possibly expect the Klein's to respect two former slaves as their leader? "Sirius..." She began after a moment, peering back up at him with soft blue eyes. "I don't understand. We have our place in the Empire. I'm a servant, I cannot be a queen." Her voice was extremely quiet, fighting against her desire to take the rank. "I haven't even won a fight, you deserve someone... better."

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.