Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-30-2019, 08:07 PM
She did not share his excitement. Instead she professed self-doubt, and the word 'slave' bounced across his mind. slave, slave, slave like she was condemned. His anger surprised even him, exploding out of him like a punch. He rocked forward on his hunches, shoving his face into hers, as his expression slipped into an angry snarl. "You are NOT a slave!" He spat. "You are a companion and a trusted friend to the empress. You are MY mate, and a queen who's voice is equal to my own. You are are MINE. And I, who have no ambition to, would rule the whole fucking world if it kept you safe and at my side. You will never be a slave again, over my dying breath." He snarled, almost frothing at the mouth as his anger boiled over. He was sick to death of others, even Zee herself, calling her a slave. Over his fucking dead body alright. "Perhaps you made a mistake picking me as your husband, but now you'll have to damn well live with the consequences, because I fucking love you" he proclaimed.

He took a deep breath in an effort to call himself - his anger was only partly at Zee, for believing the role given to her defined her life. It was it witnessing others... and the memory of he himself, treating her like a slave, that drew him over the edge. He was calm now, deceptively so.

"Besides,"he said coldly. "Its already done, Deathbelle released you to me, my Queen." She claimed she hasnt earned these honors. But any who doubted her could go fuck a hog. She was HIS.