Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-30-2019, 08:31 PM
His Zee wasnt one to back cowardly away from stern words. She held her ground, ears folding to her skull as through to tune him out, partly lifting comically as through to say 'you dome yet?' But something must have gotten in, because when she spoke, it was in acknowledgment of her position.

The titans expression melted into a warm smile, there was the response he had been expecting when he had first told her. He crept closer, winding his tail across her leg as he looked down into her cool blue gaze, leaning his head into her antlers, mindful of the servant coiled there. "Your right, of course. Forgive me my Queen for my heavy handed words. You deserve only honey to fall upon your silken ears." He purred, the change of dynamic in the unpredictable titan absolute. His grin was wicked, and satisfied as she accepted she was no longer, and would never be, a slave.

"Would you like to survey your domain, my queen?" He asked of her then, his temper completely gone in the wake of her acceptance. "And help me lay the ground work for the rules and structure?" He had had a few ideas himself but wanted to wait for her to go over them before he settled them in stone.