Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-30-2019, 08:43 PM

His emotional state changed as quickly as the anger came on and Zee let out a calming exhale as the brief anger faded away completely. He was relaxed and looking very pleased with himself, and Zee cocked her head to give him a crooked smile. He always knew exactly what to say, and she was pleased to hear his over-the-top apology. "You're forgiven - this time." She relented, grinning playfully at her husband. "I suppose that would be good."

Her domain. Their domain. Her dreams were beginning to come true and it was all thanks to the warlord who'd won her heart. "Tell me your plans for our armada." She requested of him, stepping away from him to beckon him forward to lead. They had a lot to discuss, and the new queen's heart soared at the thought. "And Deathbelle ... are you sure she will be okay? She will be losing her warlord and her handmaiden... and the pups, how will they fare without us every day?" She tsk'd sympathetically, thinking of the young ones who'd already lost a father an uncle and others of their pack.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.