Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-30-2019, 09:26 PM
His grin was still just a little too self-pleased as he looked to his Wife. He had finally done it, she had risen in a heartbeat from slave to queen, and none could ever hurt her without facing his wrath, for what warlord would not burn nations to keep safe his queen?

She forgave him, and moved their attention to the Empire. He was all to happy to comply, as he took the lead and began to walk from the spot he had called her to. "They will not be without us" he said smugly "come and see our design"

He walked to the cove that stood in the four corners of the soon to be Empire, and tilted his head towards the Shrine and Island. "Deathbelles palace will be on Nephilim island, and most of her pack will reside there. She will also control the Shrine. Her Armada will lie in these two plains beside it, and well I will rule these two lands, ultimately Deathbelle will be Empress of all, and members of our packs can stay from all borders without consequence. So she will not be without us because we will belong to one Empire." He explained.

It was somewhat a unique development for this land, for technically he was King of his own terratory, but he looked to Deathbelle for leadership. Still, he had autonomy and would make the rules and decisions that effected his Armada, and they would answer the call if their Empress ever called them to arms.

"I would like you also to look over the rules and ranks I've began to contemplate" he said, and began to list them to her from memory.