size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-31-2019, 07:48 AM
He managed to coax a giggle out of her, and he smiled widely in return as she teased him lightly. Kirsi offered him a quick nuzzle as an apology and he aimed a similar gesture behind her ears before she took her place again a few steps ahead of him. With his long gait he could have easily kept up with her, but she seemed to enjoy their position. Almost as though he was ‘chasing’ her.

Song’s heart beat heavily in his chest at her touch, he felt more alive around her, and knew he wouldn’t want to return to his solitude. After being without her for a time he was more convinced about how much he wanted her. He couldn’t in good conscience push her though, losing Ignatius had been difficult and he couldn’t help to think more so for her.

Her return statement only caused his smile to grow, he almost tripped he was so distracted. His heart raced and his stomach exploded with butterflies as he tried to keep himself calm. Song was very well attached to Kirsi now, and knowing, or at least hearing her hint at a more intimate experience had adrenaline pumping through his veins. Tonight was about resting themselves though, and if all he got was to hold her tightly against his chest the gold marked Destruction would be more than content.

The ivory beast loped ahead so that his shoulder was even with her own as they walked through the ash tainted snow. Though it was hard to peel his eyes from her beautiful form he scanned the area for their destination. ”I don’t think warm is an option.” He chuckled, trying to subdue his excitement. ”If we can find a smaller cave or overhang.. I promise I’ll make it warm.” He offered softly as he looked around, promising his immense body heat to keep the chill from her.