gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-31-2019, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2019, 06:30 PM by Iolaire.)

Ears flicked forward and she listened with great interest. The boy was charming and he seemed to be rather learned in the area of this particular herb. Two-toned eyes watched as he leaped up and snapped off a chunk of the greenery. Gesturing with a point of her nose, she asked, "Could you grab me a piece as well, please? I'm afraid I'm a little small to go swinging on branches." The ash and onyx fae gave a soft chuckle of amusement. As an afterthought she added, "I'm Iolaire."

In the meantime, she began to answer his query and was quite pleased that they could help one another. Haunches folded and she brought herself to a seated position. Nosing into the leather pack that was slung about her neck, she withdrew a dried piece of Motherwort that she'd collected the previous year. Delicately, she grasped the stalk between her teeth. Extending her thick, white tipped tail, she placed the herb upon it so that she might display the herb while also keeping it dry. "Motherwort has many uses. I primarily use it to aid mothers during difficult pregnancies. It can also be used to help when one is feeling anxious. Too much, however, can be fatal, so it's best to use it sparingly."

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.