An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
10-31-2019, 07:08 PM
I'll tough it out, I won't give in

Álarr smiled as she gave him a piece of Mothewort. "Thank you!" Iolaire was proving a very kind wolf and he was grateful for the sharing of herbs and knowledge. He nodded at the mention of lavender. That was an herb he was familiar with. It seemed Iolaire was from a distant land but some of the herbs were similar. He took note of the Valerian Root and planned to ask Afi about it later. If the cat didn't know he was fairly certain that Brynhildr would. With spring so close he'd be able to do some serious herb gathering again and he needed to. His stores were getting low. Some herbs didn't store as well as he would have liked and so he'd had to toss them out.

"If there are any ailments you have a particular interest in let me know. Maybe I know some herbs that can be used for them in this land though it sounds like we have some in common. I know we have lavender."

"Thank you for the information." He sat back and thought about the older woman's question. "Ummm… about as long as I can remember. Maybe since I was three months old? My auntie Rhythm is a healer and then I met Afi and I don't know it kind of caught my interest. What about you?"