build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-31-2019, 07:59 PM

Theory arrived at the summons as quickly as she could. The islands were smaller than their home range and it was easy enough to cross the lands. Upon arrival she was surprised to find a somewhat familiar face. Acere had been in residence at Abaven when she was much younger. She had a vague idea that he had splintered off with his own pack, but she hadn't thought about it in some time. So much had changed since then.

"Hello," she said, flagging her tail to make sure he was aware that she was now the dominant wolf of Abaven. Once she'd established her position, Theory's postured relaxed. She didn't want him to think that she'd easily show him deference, but they were allied and friendly. It was going to be difficult to navigate these relationships with other alphas - she worried that he would treat her like a pup. Although he was years her senior, the last few months had aged her dramatically. There was an obvious confidence to the way she conducted herself, even if grief lurked in her eyes. "I'm glad you've found us. We could all use a few more friends these days," Theo murmured. He looked well-furred, even for the winter season. If his pack was further north then they had likely escaped the brunt of the eruption.

"I'm sure you have news, but I'd like to speak first," she said softly, her voice stiff. "Shaye has passed. I have been training since before the eruption has heir, but the disaster has taken... so much from Abaven. My time has come earlier than anyone would have liked. Rhyme is still here, if you'd like me to call him." Theory hoped that he would speak to her as an equal, but it was difficult to predict anyone's reaction to her words. She was still devastated but had hardly any time to grieve.

"Speech"