gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-31-2019, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2019, 08:05 PM by Iolaire.)

A smile lit across the woman's features and for a moment she felt almost motherly. It was strange. Iolaire wasn't remotely close to being motherly material. In fact, she was entirely incapable of reproduction. Her plumbing was broken which was fine by her. Kids would cramp her style. This one though, was quite useful. At his insistence that she ask about any ailments, Iolaire nodded. "It's the season for respiratory issues. Do you know of any that you might use to open the lungs and help one breathe?"

As he explained about his interest in healing, Iolaire nodded sagely. It was good that he developed an interest at such an early age. She had as well. He asked as much and she replied. "I believe it was around four to five months. My family had dispersed and I found myself in the care of an old crone. She was a healer and taught me all that she knew. I found that I had a knack for it." Having something in common, she decided to give him a bit of advice.  "You're from a pack, yeah?" He looked well cared for and he spoke of having others. No doubt territory was involved. "When you find a plant, gently dig out the bulb and take it with you. Plant yourself a garden. Dry your own herbs by plucking them and hanging them upside down. Do that and you'll never have far to go to find what you need." She had many gardens in her time. Now that she had found Sirius, she would be cultivating another.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.