An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
10-31-2019, 08:19 PM
I'll tough it out, I won't give in

Álarr settled down and shrugged his pack off. He was enjoying the conversation and thought he'd stay and chat while he could before someone from Legion came looking for him. In the mean time he could finish up a few smaller projects. He pulled out a stick a few feet long and set it between his paws while he thought on good plants for respiratory disorders. "Yes, there are few. Theres marshmallow. Like its name it grows in marshes and wetlands. There's some in the Avian Estuary south of here and it can help sore throats and ease coughs. Comfrey isn't as commonly used here but it's a very good one for breaking up mucus and easing breathing. It's common along river banks and wetter terrain. You can also use it to topically ease itching."

He was pleased to hear that her interest started young. That made him feel more normal for his nearly obsessive interest in herbology. Álarr nodded. "Yea, I'm a part of Legion. Are you from a pack to? Also, what's a crone? Is that a bird? I have a bird friend whose helped me learn healing but I've mostly learned from Afi." He gestured to the pallas cat who was snuggly wrapped up in a sleeping ball at the base of the Broom plant.

His ears perked as she mentioned planting a garden. That hadn't really occurred to him to try that. "I've gotten good at drying herbs and storing them but I've never heard of planting them as a garden before. Do you have a garden? What are some good plants for a beginner to try?"