gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
10-31-2019, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2019, 07:34 PM by Drífa.)
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

Drífa knew it was still to early to do spring herb hunting but still she was hopeful that she might find something worth the time. She had seen some elderberry not to far off. If anything she could at least gather some more of the bark. For now she was hunting for frostwort. It was an herb she knew a little about but was one that needed to be studied more and all she really knew was that it grew in sandy soil and had been given its name due to the way frost formed on the bark near the plants roots. She really needed to find herself a companion with more nimble movements to help with crafting. She missed Brynhildr. She shook her head. It seemed she thought that every day but thinking it wasn't going to bring the raven back to her and she didn't really want Bryn to. She'd left the raven with the young boy who wanted to learn and he could use her tutelage more than Drífa could.

Stealing herself against the wind she worked her way around the ship, digging here and there through the snow keeping an eye out for the shrub. As she moved she caught a form, lit up by the moon which seemed brighter than it had been in a long while. "Good evening, enjoying the clear night? It's good to see the moon in full splendor."