An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
10-31-2019, 09:05 PM
I'll tough it out, I won't give in

Álarr worked his teeth into the end of the stick, carefully splitting a groove in it from which he could create a small spear. It may technically end up being too small to call a spear but the smaller size would give him much more control and would be more useful in mid-range to closer combat. He lifted his head. "Oh, it's a short spear I'm working on. Valdís says I need to be paying attention to my combat training as well as my healing so I thought I'd make her a little spear to show her I do plan to work on it. I like sparring without weapons better though." He could see the advantage in using weapons but so far he preferred the precision of his jaws. Now, something to help with his paws would be another matter. Either bracers with blades or, if he could figure it out, gloves that would allow him to have something like claws. Just like his siblings.

He thought about the description of a crone and grinned. "Oh! So like my auntie Rhythm! She's reaaalllly old." He'd have to tell her about the new word he learned when he got back. Álarr listened as he pulled out a piece of flint and carefully slipped it into the notch in the spear before working it in, trying not to cut himself as he did so. He'd leave it to Brynhildr to secure it with twine.

"Wow, really? A whole tree? What kind of tree did you plant? What do you use to water them?" He suddenly realized how many questions he was asking. "Sorry! Let me know if I'm being overwhelming."