Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-27-2013, 11:41 AM

After licking Kaveh on the forehead, Kaala looked him in the eyes. His leaf green eyes were beautiful, his fur soft and luxurious. Nothing was better than these moments, right here, right now. As he licked her neck, cheek, muzzle continuously, she held her gaze, thinking how much she wanted this to last forever. When he finished, Kaala planted three single kisses on him, one on his muzzle, one on his neck and the other on just under his chin. She nuzzled him as he spoke.

You're absolutely gorgeous, Kaala. I don't know what I did to make fate treat me so kindly and bring you into my life, but I'm so glad you're here with me. Your eyes are so captivating, your fur is like no shade I've ever seen... and every time you smile my heart skips a beat. If I could make you smile every day like that I would be the happiest brute alive. Kaala's eyes sparkled as he said those words, her gut tingling. She licked his muzzle affectionately. Kaveh... The smallest of whispers left Kaala's maw. She had never really felt like she belonged before, she had found that place, and right now, it was beside Kaveh. Wether this feeling lasted a day, a week or a century. Kaala would have every second of it she could. Kaala buried her face in Kaveh' s fur. She placed her paw on his. The night sky above the pair was beautiful as it reflected on the clear ocean. Kaala could relive this moment a thousand times again and still be happy.

"Speech."